Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
First Topic: Contemporary technologies and innovations in business administrati
- 500 Strategic entrepreneurship, business incubators, and sustainable innovation
- Digital Human Resources and Impact Management COVID-19
- Financial inclusion, financial technology (FINTECH), and business models
- Smart Supply Chain Management
- Network integration and management
- Agile manufacturing and innovative logistics
- Big data analytics and risk management
- Green manufacturing and transportation
Second Topic: Contemporary Technologies and Innovations in Accounting: Applicat
- Business Intelligence and E-Accounting
- Electronic audit practices and Blockchain technology
- Digital accounting and financial technology
- Innovative mobile banking
- Big data analytics in accounting and auditing
- AI applications in taxes
- Blockchain technology and accounting information security
Third Topic: Information Technology, Business Innovation, and Accounting: AI A
- E-government in the age of COVID-19
- Systems and software security
- Cyber production systems
- Cybersecurity and data protection
- Advances in mobile technologies
- Advances in Web Technologies
- High-performance cloud computing and computing
- Digital networks and extensive data
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Software applications and simulation in statistics studies
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.